Thursday, August 5, 2010

Upcoming weekend

Hey

I cannot believe it is already Thursday. The weeks have been flying by lately that before I know it the week comes and goes and then before I know it again the weekend has come and gone. These past few weeks especially have been grueling. Between numerous doctors appts and my work life I feel like my social/personal life is a lull. So tomorrow after work I have decided to head up to my moms for some much needed R&R. Hannah my niece will be there Friday night as well and she always brings an extra something when I am there. She is such a smart, beautiful little girl and I truly value any extra time I can get since she lives 2 hours away and our time together is scarce. So yes, that is my weekend plan. Next week is another busy week of more drs appts and long work days. lets all cross our fingers for good news and good things to follow.

Nik

No comments: