Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 1- Introduce

What better way to start then to introduce myself, although the few that read this already know me VERY well.

My name is Nikki, I am 24 (25 in a week) year old female with brown hair and brown eyes. I graduated in 2008 from Monmouth University with my masters in Social Work focusing on Children and Families. I have been working since graduation for a nursing home as a Subacute Social Worker and love what I do. I may not love the place I work on occasion, but I love the type of work. The elderly population is great to with and I am constantly learning things from my patients. I got engaged this past March to the love of my life, Anthony, and am having a great time planning our wedding for October 8, 2011. I reside at the Jersey Shore and although I never go to the beach I love it here. I am fun spirited, loving and passionate person. That is me:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that we're all doing this!

♥ Dani said...

Yay, me too! And even though I know everything about both of you, I still love reading your intros. LoL.