Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3- My Parents

Hi,

I skipped over day 2 and went right on to day 3 as there has been a tremendous amount of changes in my life with my parents the last few years. My parents were recently officially divorced, but only after many long months of mediation, aggravation, and court fees. It has been a hard adjustment on me as well as I brothers and it has definitely been something we have had to get used to. I feel often that my parents are very focused on their adjustments that ours are overlooked. But despite that, I feel I have worked it out well on my own and am finally starting to get used to the whole idea of "christmas at moms" and "christmas at dads". But I have been putting in an increased effort in spending time with both of them and trying to keep the lines of communication open. So yes.. this is my parents. Or should I say.. my mom and dad.

Nik

1 comment:

♥ Dani said...

Nice post, chica. You inspired me not to follow the 30 Days consecutively, either. Haha. MISS YOU!